December 10, 2011

Day 3

Where did you visit this year?


Short answer: everywhere


Long answer: Everywhere but the Grand Canyon
My list may not be as long as some others, but here's where I've been this year:
Gotha, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Miami, Florida
Boynton Beach, Florida
Newark, Illinois twice
Chicago, Illinois many many times
New Windsor, Maryland many times
Washington, DC twice
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nashville, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Wilmington, Delaware
some hotel in South Carolina
Baltimore, Maryland
New Glarus, Wisconsin
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
State College, Pennsylvania
Geneva, Illinois
St. Charles, Illinois
Denver, Colorado
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Boulder, Colorado

One of the best parts of my job in the BVS office was getting to visit different parts of the country regularly, even if that includes New Windsor twice a year. It's hard to imagine a life without such frequent travel. I know I'm not going to pay to travel like that!

I visited a heck ton of places!

No comments:

Post a Comment